Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things I Made

First, look at these:






I made them! Don't they look pretty now that they are dry and reskeined?



I made these, too. They are up on my etsy shop, along with a few other new things and some much prettier pictures of some of my older wares.

I'm in the middle of making this:




I am really enjoying it, but there's no way I'm going to get it finished before my vacation this weekend. Once I hit the shores of NC, I am all about knitting the Sunrise Circle Jacket and the rest of the DNA scarf.

Finally...






I made these, too. Some of my best work, if I do say so myself!

By the by, I really do know that Curious George is imaginary. I just require cartoons to have a certain internal logic, which Curious George lacks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Jack cut himself shaving?

Mom