Monday, April 28, 2008

Disclaimer

It seems that a disclaimer is required in order for some people to truly enjoy my blog. Here it is:

This is a personal blog. As a result, it contains personal stories that may or may not be of interest to anyone except me. The opinions in this blog are mine, and may not be shared by my husband, children or (possibly) 99% of the people in this world. Yes, my husband reads the entries that are about him and thinks they are funny, largely because there are quite a few entries about me that are funny as well. Neither of us is perfect and I'm an equal opportunity fun-poker. Please be advised that if you do something funny around me, I'm likely to poke fun at you. I'll probably laugh right at you, too. Sorry. If you do something silly, I can't help it and you should just laugh along with me. Laughter is good for the soul, after all. If we didn't laugh at ourselves and the world, how would we recognize sadness?

No animals were harmed in the creation of this blog. This blog is 100% non-fat, and contains 0% of the US RDA of riboflavin and other essential vitamins and minerals. I don't even know what riboflavin is, so if you're expecting some riboflavin, this blog is not for you. No, I cannot add riboflavin.

If you do not enjoy knitting, don't read the posts about my knitting. They will most assuredly bore you. If you're only here to see pictures of the kids, feel free not to read anything else. Pictures are worth 1000 words after all. Also, since I don't have a hit counter set up, I can't tell if anyone is even reading my blog at all...and yet, I continue to post. Go figure! Leave a comment if you like, but please understand that no one is making you do it. Comments, whether negative or positive are highly appreciated, but I reserve the right to ignore them if I like.

You are the master of your own destiny. You can skip anything on this blog that doesn't appeal to you by using the scroll buttons on your computer. You can also linger and reread older posts by availing yourself of the handy archives and tag lists at the right side of the screen. This blog is all about you, except, of course, the parts that are all about me.

If you took any portion of this entry to be dead serious, you might not want to read any further. Just sayin'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all understand that a certain segment of the population does NOT have a sense of humor!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Wendy,

Your blog is one of the most enjoyable reads I do on my computer.

Love hearing all about your day to day experiences with the kids and with yourself and Jim.

I still go back and read the bit about makeing the fish chowder!!!!!!!!!