Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Minor Technical Difficulties

In other words, I've been Jacked! I have a nice, long draft post saved. It is waiting for some lovely photos of our yard and garden. Sadly, I have been looking for the cord for my camera for the last few days. I cannot download photos without it. I have been storing it in my odds and ends basket by the couch in a plastic bag to keep it coiled up. Jack pulled everything out of the basket on Thursday of last week. I noticed on Friday that the cord was missing!

Is it under the couch? I pulled it out to look and, amazingly, there is not too much under there this week. Basically, I have no idea where it is. Jack seems to have "disappeared" it! There will be no more photos until I either find it or get another cord to replace it.

No comments: