Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Eeeeek! What's Under My Couch This Week?

My mom commented to me the other day that I hadn't posted about what was under my couch in several weeks. Four, to be exact. This is what I found today:



Unbelievable. The list is so overwhelming I almost don't want to post it. Here it is:

Magnetic pen
Fire truck ladder
4 children's books
2 magnetic fish
2 small firetrucks
Frog pull toy
1 glass
3 sippy cups (empty, thank goodness!)
21 items belonging to the Littlest Pet Shop
Word Bus game board
Jewelry box drawer
Toothbrush
1 pair of socks, 2 other, non-matching socks
Pajama top
1 of Jack's navy blue crocs
1 of Jack's brown shoes
Yellow plastic ball
Orange rubber ball
Plastic bread roll
Spinner ball from a baby toy
2 accessories for Mr. Potato Head
Jesus action figure
Small plush dog
2 pair sunglasses
Toy drill
2 construction vehicles
Jack's hard hat
Jack's "guy"
Small magnetic drawing board
Scotch tape
10 Lite Brite bulbs
2 non-matching Polly Pocket shoes
2 Hot Wheels
Wooden box lid
Plastic screw
Large Lego piece
3 coloring/activity books
Toy spoon
Gold Mardi Gras beads
Kitchen magnet
Magnetic doll's outfit
Plastic Tepee from Lincoln Logs
Metal tin
Cat ears
3 hair elastics
Plastic dinosaur
Multicolored rubber ball
2 pencils
Polly Pocket "Belle" doll
Ratchet tool
Plastic Mickey Mouse straw
Ambulance stamper
Coaster
3 Caribou game cards
Baby teething ring
1 Crayon
1 pen
Plastic shade pull
Nail clippers

This is what it looked like when I was finished:



In other news, I found $2.18 in house change today. I'm saving up to buy some yarn!

No comments: