Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Funny Things My Kids Said Recently

I don't really have anything of much interest to blog about right now, so please enjoy a few funny things that the kids said recently:

"Everyone's invited to my relaxing Disco party!" (Lily, while playing Littlest Pet Shop last night)

"Played with friends, played outside, they wiped my boogies." (Jack, when asked what he did on his first day of school)

"I have to freak out when you leave because I love you, but don't worry, I stop crying as soon as you drive away" (Lily, on why she cries when I drop her off at school)

"Make some cookies?" (Jack's first words upon waking up at 3:30 am a few nights ago)

"Can you take Jack back where you got him?" and, when told no, "Can't we just take him and leave him somewhere?" (Lily, feeling angry towards Jack)

"My ear poking!" (Jack, trying to tell us he has an earache)

"There be stickies?" (Jack's comment when told he needs to go to the doctor for his earache. He did get a sticker at the end of the appointment)

"Cats, Dogs, Bunnies, Sea Animals, the Panda, Quiet Animals and Noisy Animals" (Lily listing the categories of pets in her Littlest Pet Shop)

"You don't need any new friends, you have me!" (Lily's comment when I told her I was going to a knitting group to make some new friends)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't amazing what children say. My now 9 yo dtr pointed to the fire exit at Friendly's saying "That's where people go when they get fired"