Saturday, March 15, 2008

Those Crazy Rabbits!

For your enjoyment, some pictures of the kids being crazy tonight:







The kids got into my work clothes closet (in Lily's room) and came out wearing my high heeled shoes. Lily demanded that I take a picture. I know my feet are big, but these picture makes it look like I wear small sloops on my feet!



Next, the kids came out wearing "costumes." Jack is wearing cat ears and Lily claims to be dressed as a fairy.





Here is Lily posing with the cat she made. She painted it at her friend Bella's birthday party, which was held at Plaster Funtime. I dont know if you can tell, but there is a glittery top coat sprayed on it, so it's very sparkly.



Lily arranged her dolls and demanded I take this photo. I love how her pose mimics the pose of the dolls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love those Crazy Rabbits!! We certainly enjoyed our visit with all of you. Sorry you had to murder the mitten rabbit.

Mom