Sunday, December 16, 2007

Nor'easter

Well, we are having a big storm today. They said it would start to snow last night around 9, but at 11:30 it wasn't snowing. I thought maybe they were off on their predictions. When I got up at 8:30 this morning, there were about 6 inches of snow on the ground! I'm so glad we aren't trying to fly out of here today or tomorrow.

We got all of our necessary errands done yesterday, so we are settling in nicely for the storm. Lily is watching Peep and the Big Wide World. Jack is lounging on the couch because he woke up at the crack of dawn this morning, and now he's tired. Jim just made a breakfast of french toast, bacon and cinnamon apples for us. It will be nice to have a family day at home with no need to rush around.

I'll leave you with some commentary on the weather from Jack and Lily:

Jack: "snOOOOW. Like snOOOOOW."

Lily: "Good. I like it. I like it so I can make my house."

No comments: