Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Awesome Husband And His Car

Lest anyone think I don't completely adore my husband based on my recent posts mocking his crazy car buying saga, let me reassure you that he is indeed awesome. He's funny, nice, a great friend, cute in a dorky way, a terrific father, and an excellent husband and head of the family. He just does a lot of hilariously ridiculous things. I can't help but laugh about it, and one of the things I love about him is that he can laugh at himself.

And now, I know you've all been waiting for these!

The family in front of Jim's new car. Look how happy they are! It was poring rain, so these aren't the best photos, I'm afraid.

Lily in the back seat, refusing to be photographed.

Hammy McHam hamming it up for the camera, as usual.

In a more serious moment, Jim reads his manual to find out how to operate the stereo system.

The part of the car that looks like an airplane cockpit. No wonder Jim needs to read the manual.

The funky little speedometer. Or is it a tachometer? I don't know, who am I kidding?

Side view. The Dorkmobile!

The kids in the back seat!

Hammy in the back seat.

The proud car owner.

A view of the steering wheel.

Lily really did name this car Jedi. Jim's off now to show it to all of his friends. He is as excited as a kid on Christmas and I'm happy so for him. He works pretty hard and he deserves a nice man toy. Even if it's a Dorkmobile.

No comments: