Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Photographic Interlude


My two little nuts on the Fourth of July, complete with glo necklaces and cakey face.


No, she's not shy. Why do you ask?


Lily in her latest favorite dress. She calls it "the one with the sprinkles on it."


Jack showing off his latest ensemble: 1 black t-strap shoe (on the wrong foot), a diaper with PJ top, a pencil and a pink binky. All the toddlers are wearing this now. The one shoe look is a completely modern take on the whole Michael Jackson one glove thing. Don't you love his sweet little knock knees?


The birthday girl during a frenzy of gift opening. I can't believe she's 5!

Oskar gets in on the birthday action.


Lily's Big Birthday Party. 13 kids. I don't even want to talk about it except to say that it's over and everyone had a great time.

So that's a brief photo essay of what we've been doing for the last few weeks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

13 little kids???!! I'm so impressed. Just thinking about it exhausts me - Whew. I don't know what I'm going to do if Katie wants a big party for her fifth...

Unknown said...

It was overwhelming. I don't think I'll be doing it again!