Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Stuff on Etsy!

I've been a very busy girl lately. I just put up some red hot chili markers on etsy:



Aren't they cute? I got the beads at the Knit and Crochet Show in Manchester. They are hand blown glass. The markers are good sized, so I would recommend them as best for a project on larger needles -- maybe size 5 and up.

I'll be updating the store every day for the next few days with my new markers. Here's a preview for you all. See something you like? Let me know! (You can also click on my shop name, pennywenny, on the etsy widget in the side bar -- it'll take you right to the store).











With the exception of the chilis, these markers were designed to be used on smaller projects. Most are shown on a US 3 needle for reference. They all feature my new seamless loop. Enjoy.

1 comment:

cath said...

My husband just walked by and said--You're going to buy those aren't you??
Hmm, maybe. I like the seamless loop idea!