Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey, Check Out The New Links!

I just added a few great websites to my list in the sidebar.

Hello Kitty Hell is a funny site about a man with a wife obsessed with the Japanese character "Hello Kitty." He regularly features new products with a Hello Kitty theme. He's funny and it is really unbelievable how many random Hello Kitty themed products are out there.

Unclutterer has great tips for getting rid of your unwanted clutter and organizing what is left. Since I'm in the process of decluttering our entire house, I really like this site.

Jumble Puzzles Online has the daily flash animated Jumble puzzle with limited access to archived puzzles. Fun time waster, and you can challenge yourself by trying to beat the timer.

WebCrosswords has a daily crossword puzzle with limited access to archived puzzles. You can play the easier level, which notifies you as you type whether your letter choices are correct, or you can play the master level (without notification). I really enjoy these puzzles (I usually play with the notifications).

Anyway, enjoy!

No comments: