Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What's Under My Couch This Week

I spent about 2 hours cleaning the living room today and there was a bumper crop of detritus under the couch. Here's this week's list:

Windows software box (empty)
small rubber octopus
a Bionicle toy from McDonald's
1 Hot Wheels car
Jack's toy cookie jar
about 30 foam stickers
3 children's books
a wooden frog pull toy
1 red marble
a plastic donut hole
1 blue rubber ball
1 red marble
1 pink rubber ball
an empty potato chip bag
1 knit alphabet block
Lily's stuffed penguin
1 pair of Play-Doh scissors
a nectarine
1 screw driver
a yellow marker with no cap
1 and 1/2 chocolate chip cookies from last weekend
1 lens from my sunglasses that Jack destroyed
a plastic teapot lid
a pair of manicure scissors
Jack's toy mop
a wooden jewelry tray
2 magazines
2 cat toys
1 child's croc
1 Lego piece
1 binky
my knitting pattern book (I'm crocheting a sweater)
1 child's sock

Most of the toys that were under the couch are already out of the toy basket and on my floor again. This room never stays clean for long if the children are in here.

No comments: